entry 2

They should have known, or at least had a clue, I was prepared for war as I strolled passed the front of their main building with a baby (doll) in my pink designer purse. Crazy, yes, but genius, the publicity stunts up my sleeve if I chose. But as a faithful follower of God, I offered redemption to all I encountered as fairly and mercifully as the bossman would himself. But to just “ do the right thing” was impossible by them to do. No matter what argument resolved, or logic at its simplest presented, to reverse the wrongdoing of one in their department was like death to them, and simply an unknown gesture never practiced. To simply believe such nonsense to have a zero flaw track record is as preposterous as the preponderance you accept as evidence. But another unbelievable fact is that no parent has caused the destruction of each evil being within your agency. Do you break them that bad?



With all things happening for a reason, I was called to duty on this matter for us all. I have the tools to fix or destroy, if I so choose, but I will not do it alone. So the future of us all rest on the motivation and communication of all those claiming they want chang and all those who have been hurt. I will stand firm to we can all win if we want to, but I can’t be the only one who believes this for it to happen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology