I wonder if I’m the only one who still lives in this fantasy world that was painted by disney and elementary school about this world that is governed by truth and those good at heart. Every day I am so blessed to encounter one entity or another that leaves me shaking my head, at the very least, at the behavior of others that comes so natural. Is asshole truly default mode on Earth now? Or am I that insane to believe that I am not alone here when it comes to faith and honor to all that is true and good?


Jan 20th 2016, the enemies had their way with me, and have possibly consumed the rest of my life with the fight for all that have been harmed and all that will in the future. To think so childish and malicious of people control so many innocent lives in America, I know I can never rest again until change occurs. And to think my so called family and friends, that only knew me at a distance, could damage my children so much and still sleep at night, I may only conclude pure reciprocation is the only way


Currently my life resembles that one biblical one where god test a man's faith by taken everything including his children from him to see if he turns on God. Nothing brings you closer to faith other than losing it all, just like in death, with nothing, the true meaning of life reveals itself. Although, I firmly believe the knowledge of what truly matters has always been expressed daily by myself prior to the event, it’s this certainty and happiness that made my enemies boil within and seek my destruction.

I hold faith in what my children know versus what lies are being told to them now. I just hope they will somehow find the truth that their mother was robbed as they were, and every voice heard since cared for none but themselves in all this. I just pray they know as they say hello to the moon each night, I do the same. And the reason they find peace among the stars at night is because the stars have been moms only friends since the beginning of her own memory, and the stars and moon love them equally so.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology