Another Bitcoin Christmas miracle

So good story to tell for the Christmas season. once again Bitcoin saved a life but this time of dog's life. I found a helpless dirty lost dog about a month ago took man mind you I'm not a dog person, and make sure he got Groomed cared for DNA panels and registered as a service dog so he can go inside the stores. well tonight I found his family. Thanks the Bitcoin I was able to take care of this dog thank u world for supporting the movement -----GOK out--- and Merry Christmas
Just know I'm not rich I was seriously put on the streets by our system less than a year ago but they did not win, we did, and here are the Miracles that are going to continue because of the force of good.. thank you guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology