Just for open source effort

Monday January 29th 2018.
Desiree was pulled over for registration no incidents good interaction with Suisun PD standard protocol . 2. went you Courthouse and discovered internet does not contain the same code books and law books in law libraries including paid websites. 3. On way home riding bike suspected boss in which i reported to ice approximately two weeks prior. Have him I hadn't seen in quite some time. 4. Went to g a CPS building 375 Beck Avenue and requested a meeting with Superior Alexis Pope and which I was told she needs to get approval to make a meeting with me. I left two email addresses and what I was asking for specifically 16000 legislative requirements I was requesting .5. Reported a suspected traffick victum to ffpd and twitter. 6. Ffpd shut off my power and dispatch assisted in attempted coersion to assault me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology