Read at your own risk

It all makes sense.
I told u I'd be fine, don't let me back there or what I possess in thought will be. I give my eternity for them to not ever see what I saw.
But this grace person I hear of, this bitch with patients lining up at her door to meet her, I am her arch enemy, and I do not need a piece if it's from her.
But I  was confused after the restraints were unlocked and the world wasn't on fire.
Love was why, I was gifted an answer. Question  = what is the point of existence. I've been a spoiled child I know.
So a childless dreamer that is of fire and speed of thought , was a mom of 4, of the most beautiful children one could make in fantasy. Smart and perfect , without insult to grander above of course.
And the world attacked and attacked and I fought and won and fought and would gain ground slowly. But they gathered forces and attacked all together in one moment. (Truth is the only reason they stand today as their mercy from me is those babies of mine.) And I am still winning, none can defeat me, losing is not part of my program and neither is compliance to wrong.
So I always said I'd rather rule than serve, and it explains the demons that run from me and the angels I jump in to attack to destroy from within. It explains the tortured souls around me, and  I bring the worst pain I'm sure without intent or forsight. It answers my strength and obedience from all I ask it from. It explains the will to manifest reality, and for this world to not make sense, and my righteousness is so bright, as if im of their sun, well many of theirs. Thank u, I will be fine, and I'm sorry for all of your pain. I will be eternally sorry for a million worlds destruction. But I smile to my GOD and BOSS and faithfully know 1 out there is stronger than me that will not hurt as my soul was made to do. 3R♈♾👽🤖👼👁🐏☀️👑🔥🌐💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology