DS FAILSAFE

I don't believe a beginning to the targeting ever occurred. In my DS family, maternal side, it was a norm amongst each other. I didn't realize how formed to this war my life has been until every memory has come into information needed about the enemy. I am the DS program failsafe, I am their end, thus the attacks make perfect sense now. I always saw the way they lived as fake. My older sister drank under age, but it was ok as long as she lied about doing it. Their whole being and a existance never made sense to me. They always despised my being for the ineffectiveness their ways were in affecting me. Well, until now. But let's just say it took every one of them in one moment in time to weaken my position. But the terminator knew I was otherwise indestructible.  So now, yes, shattered but knowledged in many national security detail and forge. The fight I always knew was bigger than us, but in every reality too. Lucky for the good guys I belong no where but can conquer anywhere all in one. Goddess yes, 3R in line to the sun at the start and end each time. I am a vote after processing the state, I was never to be released to protect all of u. So here I am, either here to save u because I am trusted and loyal to god, or destroy u because this is my being and what I cause with my every thought that molds u to my ideal better world for all, but no other options exist, I choose to believe the better of the 2. MY new inclination is the DS is an old communist AI symbiosis program. Truly, nothing else makes sense of their retardedness. But now that it has failed in progression and deemed to end, u see the glitches the programs go through when termination of position and perceptive role ends. They literally snap, physically and mentally. Politicians asking for the people to hit and assault others that oppose them, voting no after voting yes on the very same thing before. Obvious trolling not hiding like usual, their image is seen by all including themselves, and they break. This is not what I want for any victim seniors of authority, but them damn commys did, and for that I can do little to save them. The mask is and was the only thing holding their faces on. MY failsafe is and will always be my sanity,  but my kids deserve strong bloodline thoughts, because it's  true, so I will do my best not to be too retarded myself, lol, and stay on the [T] path so fail doesn't occur. And if I suck just enough, maybe I can have my babies again, rightfully so, without deletion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology