Why i do

Not many will ever understand or agree with the decisions I've made over the last 3 years. Most of all it is important to me that my children know the truth of what I've done in the last three years because I know their heads have been filled with Lies. Whether it be because I am super smart as they are, chosen by GOD or I've been mkupgraded, it is irrelevant, I have fought in the war for all. I need the people to learn of the monster we may have created possibly domestically. please understand. We have killed many over the world many parents in front of their children that grew up to hate us and want us all dead because of this, but none have desired to kill American's because they trusted us and the American government siezed their children and sold them to our famous or rich to eat rape torture n attempt to steal their very essence. im surprised 1 has not appeared yet. But let me tell you this, mine were safe and I still stalked and could have easily done severe damage to masses under the geise of justce. If DHHS is not stopped I promise you, you will witness a terrorist like no other before. And if anybody in the the world fears the sleeping giant, can you imagine what kind of damage a brokenhearted momma or daddy Giant can do. Right now my home is not safe from police I should say our government. I will make sure by the time my children are adults their homes will be. This is the only reason I am not a monster today. Because it doesnt help them. Consider yourselves noticed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology