Identification for dems

so to require one of the vote is racist but I can't get food at salvation army without one and I can't apply for their non-profit organizations for the water bill if I don't have one I don't know how that's not racist. most of the people on the streets don't have IDs and therefore can't have the government phone or the government services and assistant programs needed. but she sure can vote as many times as you want to and as many counties as you want to because they will take you off the voter rolls if you die, my boyfriend's deceased sister has been able to vote for years now. luckily she hasn't yet. and the shadow government is battling the feminist of California, that hate men because of those peedos. the rest of the world is a bystander.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology