oldy

GODDESS OF KRATOS Desiree peterson darian leia Fri, Apr 23, 2021, 7:56 AM to GOK July 2, 2018 To Whom it May Concern: My Questions are Who investigates and prosecutes collusion in County Government cases? When all aware include 2 counties, Judges, District Attorneys, County Counsels, Sheriff and Sheriff’s Internal Investigator, Health and Human Services in 2 counties, Code Enforcement, & many party extensions to these major entities? It is not, or ever has been, my goal or intent to “take down” anyone or thing. But the corruption and collusion against my family since January 20th, 2017, has gotten to the inconceivable and outrageous point in which I fear I have no choice but to expose it all to the public. I do not need the fake news or usual outlets sought to expose this truth to the mass’s, I understand what is easy to sell or not, so disinterest and/ or control of media by the said parties above does not exclude my ability in doing so. But again, this is not my goal. My goal is to put approximately 4 people in jail, and to have 1 deported; and for those in higher positions to simply “do the right thing” and allow my family our familial rights given as True Americans. I have over 300 pages of confidential evidence, all secured via multiple outlets, and can prove every notorious action done against my family. So my final answer and solution to all of our problem at hand is, ‘DOES ANYONE TRULY CARE ANYMORE”? To actually “CARE” is how California will fix itself, and beyond… Sincerely, Desiree DesireeNeverFails AT GOOGS MAIL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology