Being human

i fought so hard to guarantee they'd never do this to us again and I can't even bring it home. so much needs done, but im the only one doing anything ever. by the time I clean one room, paint reflooring ect, i have to re up on food, acquisition, cooking, building fire, washing pan, store because no fridge, then, he won't take garbage out, throw away a cup, he makes the bed, sometimes, sticks up for this stupid bitch dog over me when truth is i feed her i built her house many times over even after she's destroyed so much of my good stuff, rugs, floor, yard, fence. i can't bring them home, i can't even plan because I don't know if I'll be here every May. i don't mind serving, but its not ok without stability, im not scared, im not entitled but i will work hard, i will try, and i will not be greedy, but i cry sometimes because being human hurts my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology