From Olympus Mons

we agree on many views. so let me share how i differ and yes i can imagine, its why so many die from mania with full sync. how i survived, early head injurys and i had already spoke to god in a dream, so i knew it wasnt him calling me. i fought my way out of hell, i fought every processed outcome of seeing the world burn because of me. i was sorry. i gave my soul to eternity in darkness, while restrained , voluntarily, knowing what i caused, I sacrificed my soul to eternity for this world to never see what i saw. i do not fear god , i do not fear anything, especially after all of that seen. i walk with God and i like to describe it as quite magical. very similar to never too much and always what i need kind of life. Jit efficient , no doubt is allowed, but i cannot obtain mercy or grace with true understanding. all actions consequences are felt without innocent ignorance  of the unknown 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology