questions

So the question becomes, does anyone know, if so why don't they ask me questions, do they truly believe they know everything if so, I can't imagine they can upload my memory too. But I suppose they'd have to be able to because otherwise, they don't know about me, it was that sealed, but then that means we must ask who ordered the launch of Q? The attack date was not coincidental. Jan 20 2017, the sync date, July 4th weekend when Rover touched Mars. Exactly 3 months after my 18th bday, exactly 20 years later as they say the tech release is held usually. D60 darpa conference knew, they inferred the new species. They ignore why, either because I'm just some crazy chick or they can't compromise the study or admission is very bad because they didn't tell me and they didn't expect survivors? I don't know, I truly hope they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology