For a friend in this battle

To view keyboard shortcuts, press question mark View keyboard shortcuts No file chosen Start a new message Meghan Walsh Meghan Walsh @MeghanWalsh_ Lets Do This! End CORRUPTION Sister of Adam Walsh God & MomLife 1ST! 🙏 Speaking up for Truth Abolish CPS Justice for Adam Joined September 2021 · 51.3K Followers Followed by ConcernedMother, Kimberley Schembri, and 81 others you follow I'm thinking 🤔 they don't want me telling my story because it's still too risky to expose, but u know how they tell truth through movies ECT. So in 1997, i took my first college class psychology 101 and volunteered for a cognitive study at moffett field nasa. 3 months later, I caused the world to end many times, lived through the fires being underground, stood before God 3rd to the right and decided if we should start again and what to lock away from this time, I became a tree in hell and shook until waking in a new place, anyways, many ways to explain what happened, bring you to now, I discovered the top of my head scans by accident, using a hidden device finding app looking for bugs, well bf did. Much more to the story add to xps attack on Trump's inauguration day, the shit I've done , accomplished, ECT, and all while under research still without them acknowledging they did this and me helping them understand what happened during the singularity in 1997 and ai today 2:13 PM · Sent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology