Shell Shock numb

It saddens me to the deepest inside when my last human companion, lover, friend, tells me everyone hates my entity because of its existence appears arrogant. No matter how I try to explain to all, I am not affected by others perception of me, positive or negative, so their misinterpretation of my good intent is not my flaw, it's theirs. I am at the layer in which self observation is the most important, and I am the one I must answer to at the end of it all. So everything I do is carefully analized for optimal collective future not my own. I will always be fine and grateful for I have felt much worse destinys. My only cause for continuation is for my children and the world I give them. Nothing else of this silly matters at all to me. I know they will see my truth because its inside them too. All these shallow monkeys are irrelevant and only exist with my permission and attention. Sorry you evil people can't have my soul, I don't even own it myself. So please listen beyond your brains nurture errors and trust whoever you pray to that I was sent by him/her/them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology