N I said I'd ask no more questions.....

What is freedom? Freedom to go where you want, think what you want, say what you want, wear what you want, know what you want? I think it's freedom to be happy, Freedom actually to just "B", nothing more than that, just freedom to BE. But we can't not when our freedom to go where we want cost money not when our freedom to wear what we want cost judgment not when our freedom to say what we want causes other to hurt not when freedom of knowledge threatens safety of Innocence. So what is the actual law? Is it the written law, or is it the enforceable law? Is it the law that we feel within is right or is it the law that we hear every Sunday that they say is right? Do we still have one? Or is that a joke too now? True, we will never have chaos as before, not with the arms that keep us structured from our own demise so mighty. But why can't we at least have face value in our dictionary translate into our real world every day that we see? No I don't belong here but no I will never go home because I am yours now and must fix you for my own children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology