Babylonstarsnstrippers

On an Earthly stance, what f*****-up generation am I from that's parents were seen n not heard and their parents not much nicer. Play or work or whatever purpose I had u n u now owe me for....  And here I am accepting the Fate of my children to be motherless. All so that the world can be better for them later. So theyll have the future of the supposed Freedom we have all been sold and recently realized we're sorta ripped off instead with. But it's a nice thought, one I don't plan to sell , but I plan to create ..with every piece of my being, for them ,for him and for God, I am forever grateful. As always. Despite my attempt to stay grounded. We all know I don't belong here lol nice try tho. It sucks though for you guys,  actually to hear + learn, all that is, being caused by you ,the pain of it, true understanding ,all of it all that bad that you created you have to feel yourselves n fix yourselves. so much easier and faster if you'd listen ......but what fun is that I suppose..... XOXO GOK

Comments

  1. Well said, but my journey will not accept my child to be without a mother. The finesse crew has punched in, the demo crew can refocus and reGROUP. πŸ‘½πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΌπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ‘½πŸ’©πŸ‘‘πŸ‘“πŸ’–πŸ‘₯πŸ“πŸ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology