Proving me wrong would have been easier

I put my dead car battery into my stroller,  covered it with blankets for embarrassment sake,  and walked it to oreiellys for a charge. As I leave, a 6 ft tall white man starts yelling to me, " is there a baby in that stroller ". It strangely looks just like that welfare investigator I video recorded stalking me before. I responded "who are you "? He repeated to ask if I had a baby in my stroller, I said "none of your business and who are you", he replied "alright,  you'll see. " as he got back into his grey hatchback geo metro like car 3 times too small for him. I was correct,  unfortunately so, my kids are not safe to come home yet. Let me remind the world, I have no criminal record, a college degree, &  owned my home before their attack. They, that notoriously infamous "they". We now can put a face and name to "them". It's the bully at the county seat that had to do their job because of you,  that social worker that lost a night of sleep because of you,  it's the not so crazy you, you  had to prove of yourself despite their slander. The cabal that controls compliance into nonproductive drones is who we face America.  They can hurt us by suppressing genius in a fear driven society of destroying those unlike them. The maddness of it all is we are a mix in itself us Americans,  so the foundation of the cabal is flawed by this alone. There is no us vs them when we are all "us" & "them" in 1 nation. Idiots truly .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology