true power

True power cannot corrupt, because true understanding causes not just comprehension but also the empathy of actions done. Leaving those with this power almost stagnant and restricted from blindly harming others without the processing power of projection into future harm to self , initially caused by self. When true understanding comes, one processes all input from action and senses, it's manic, and painful, to die hundreds of times a second just to emerge into another as you feel what they feel. What if you become your victim in hell or in death? Mercy is granted to those that scream and cry "I'm sorry" to God, because this is what innocent see and thus God sees of you. I am here to help you understand before that day, you hate me because I strip this ignorance of innocence, leaving you without mercy when your time comes to see. God trusts me with this power and I understand why he is as passive as possible, when a whisper causes hurricanes, and movement causes earthquakes, one finds themselves in chains held by love for all of you imposed by self. And the world is beautiful and perfect at that moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackrock Neurotechnology