Not weak, stronger for this

I know most think I'm bluffing and therefore don't take my offer serious. Well let tell a story of a great man I once knew. His name was Bob. He was son of a wealthy dealership owner who had always been known as the rebel Harley driving rich kid that traveled the states free as the wind. I started working for him when he had taken on the business a year or so in after his father passed.  Bob drove a raised 2 door old dodge you could hear coming, but would never guess an owner drove being he generally had 7 vipers on hand to choose from. I was great at sales, always in the top 3, but I soon learned no one will watch your money for you, about $3000 was shorted from checks, and the deskmen would always just say they'd take care of it, and never did. So 20ish me sued um and won of course. After storming off the job months before that of course.
Then things got hard, sold my car I loved to pay rent, n pos always said he was too good for jobs. I ended up at Bob's one day and because I was an excellent salesperson, one of the closers said he'd ask Bob if he could hire me for his crew. Bob said under the condition I meet with him first.
Nervous of course, I met with Bob in his office and asked if I could work for him again. He said, "u know you sued me" and I explained why of course n u know what he said, Desiree,  next time just come to me.
And to this day, I give EVERYONE the chance to do the right thing first. Thank you Bob for being one of the greatest men to influence me for the better. May u Rest in peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology