GOK to tread new waters

This morning I was told I must feel the pain to finish correctly, and in a manner that will suffice the necessary communication to those in need in the way it's needed. I see problems on both ends of this perception to be too much emotion on 1 end, and little to none on the other. No emotion is how professionals and warriors have conducted this "job" thus far, and those that have shown emotion have fell to them. I have succeeded in most of my life w/out loss of control, minus pregnancy, so I have survived thus far in this horrible war for our children and futures. I suppose the problem begins with the fact that the pain inflicted by all bullies and dissociatives is why we are in this mess now. Well, my finally is approaching, let's blow the roof off & shine some sun in this Courthouse!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

true power

Blackrock Neurotechnology